This is a snapshot of just one day at the FCC and just one docket – Open Internet.
- FCC Seeks Fiber Deployment Information from AT&T
- Cox Discusses AT&T and DirecTV Merger, Open Internet
- NCTA, ITTA, USTelecom, et al. Discuss Proposals for Open Internet Regulation
- NCTA, et al. Discuss Open Internet Issues
- CCA Asks FCC to Provide Flexibility to Wireless Carriers
- Open Technology Institute Discusses Study on Wireless Broadband Providers
- CTIA, et al. Discuss Mobile Broadband Issues
- Rural Wireless Association Discusses Open Internet Issues
- U.S. Cellular Discusses Open Internet Issues
- T-Mobile Discusses Data Roaming, Open Internet Issues
- WISPA Asks FCC to Consider Interests of Small Providers
- GSMA Expresses Concern With Title II Classification of Broadband Services
That is a lot of groups and companies weighing in on how they will be affected by Open Internet. From the looks of it over the past week, cellular companies are experiencing a sphincter tightening over Open Internet rules being applied to them too.